*Spend $35 or more to qualify for free shipping*
BEESWAX FOOD WRAP PACK – RESIN-FREE MIX
100g Starter Pack
Single-use plastic is an environmental disaster and has a huge toxic impact on humans, animals, waterways and the ocean. Worldwide reliance on plastic is overwhelming our planet, by 2050 our oceans will contain more plastic by weight than fish 🙁
Make a start towards a healthier you and a healthier planet by quitting the use of single-use plastic and replacing it with your own handmade beeswax wraps.
Contents: Each pack contains 100g of beeswax wrap mix & easy to follow instructions.
• Easily & economically make your own beeswax wraps with this simple D.I.Y pack.
• No fancy equipment required, just an oven tray and a sheet of baking paper that can be reused over and over. This makes the cleanup afterwards so easy!
• No mixing or additional ingredients required, simply melt and apply to your choice of cotton material (we supply one cotton square to get you started).
• Ideal for re-waxing your existing wraps.
• Contains only two natural ingredients, raw beeswax fresh from our hives and organic virgin coconut oil.
• Beeswax has natural antibacterial properties while the organic coconut oil adds flexibility & tackiness.
• Easy to follow instructions included.
• Your wrap kit will be packed and posted in plastic-free, earth-friendly, recyclable and/or compostable materials. As it should be 🙂
• The colour of the blocks may vary depending on what the bees have been foraging on, from bright yellow to a golden caramel.
How many wraps can you make? There’s enough wax mix to make 10 small wraps (12 x 12 cm) or 5 medium sized wraps of 24 x 24 cm or 3 large wraps 40 cm x 40 cm (could be more or less depending on the thickness of the material used).
WHY NO ROSIN/RESIN? This mix is resin-free so will suit allergy sufferers and for those that wish to avoid resin due to possible food safety issues.
These blocks can also be used in your sewing basket for running over embroidery threads, on spinning wheel drive belts, and in archery on your bowstrings to add tackiness.