Beetle man fantasy greeting card
Fantasy Beetle man greeting card by Australian artist Jon Haworth
Fantasy Beetle man greeting card
Beetle Man 2 with his walking staff or stick resting after a hard day at the office by artist Jon Howarth. Is he resting after eating a great big hairy grub or is he resting because he avoided being someone else’s dinner?
The Australian bush and rain forest is home to many creatures both great and small. Sometimes you will see things that do not exist and other times you will see things that you could not have imaged. Such is the beauty of nature.
A fanciful creature from the imagination of Australian artist Jon Howarth. Check out some of Jon’s other creations in our store.
A beautiful greeting card to send someone young at heart.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing. Display images are low resolution for copyright purposes while the printed image is high resolution.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8″ x 4.1″ when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Jon Howarth 2018.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.
Let's keep it simple! FREE shipping within Australia with standard Australia Post products. Purchases over $75 will be sent Australia Post Parcels with tracking.
Should you require a different service, please contact me and I will obtain a quote for you.
Cloud Publishing is an Australian registered business and complies with Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled for a refund if the goods are not fit for purpose, of a merchandisable quality or not as described. Refunds for a change of mind are not covered by Australian Consumer Law so please choose your items carefully. This does not mean that we will not work with you to come up with a solution, it just means that it is not a mandatory requirement.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
For health reasons refunds can not be given for earring jewellery.
Refunds for other reasons and exchanges are as per our refund policy above.
Any other reasons will be at our discretion.