Chunky Rib Pure Merino Wool Loop Scarf
Made from Pure Certified Australian Merino Wool
Ethically Made in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
A warm knitted circle scarf with chunky ribs, designed so you can wrap it once or twice around your neck for extra warmth on those chilly winter days. With plenty of colours to choose from I’m sure you’ll fall in love with one.
We use the highest quality, sustainable Australian Merino Wool to create this practical, luxurious & warm knitted scarf.
You can view all of our looped infinity scarves here.
Proudly designed, owned & ethically made in our factory in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia.
Black, Grey, Navy, Orange, Pink, Red, Silver
What does Shipping cost?
We offer $10 flat rate shipping Australia wide, regardless of the size and weight of your purchase.
Alternatively, if you’re in a rush to receive your order, we offer $15 flat rate shipping for Express Post, Australia wide.
Local in Store Pick up – pay online and collect your order at our store, 1004 Humffray Street South, Mount Pleasant, Ballarat.
Please contact us directly by email or phone with your order and delivery address so we can arrange an accurate quote for overseas shipping.
You may have your order collected by a courier of your choice, please contact our office first as packing charges may apply depending on how your courier needs the parcel wrapped for collection.
We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
To be able to return a faulty product you must follow the requirements below;
- Contact the office by phone or email and explain the problem. If your able to send in a photo of the issues that’s even better.
- Send the garment back to the below address with a note that has your contact details, a brief explanation of the problem and who you spoke to.
Branberry reserves the right to assess the issue, give you a call back with our findings and resolve the problem with you as soon as possible. Our findings may result with either repair of the product, replacement of the product or give a full refund.
When determined to be a manufactures fault we will refund the freight charges incurred. If the claim is unsuccessful and not deemed a manufacturers fault, freight costs will not be reimbursed, and freight will be charged to the customer for us to return the garment.
Please Note: the following conditions will not be considered product faults under any circumstances:
- Product damage including; shrinkage or felting due to washing/handling an item in a way other than specified on the product care label.
- Damage to products during regular use and storage by insects, such as moths and silverfish.
See the Garment Care section below for further details.
Changed your Mind
We love all of our products and we hope you love them just as much as we do. However, if you have changed your mind, or if the item is the wrong size or colour, you may be eligible for a “Changed your mind” return.
To be able to return a change of mind product you must follow the requirements below;
- You must contact us no more than 14 days from the date of your purchase.
- The product must be in its original condition; be unworn and unwashed, have all original tags and labels attached and be returned in its original packaging.
- Must include a note with your contact details, and a brief explanation of the reason for your return.
- Refunds will not be provided for “Changed your mind” returns. You can choose to receive a different item from our online store up to the value of the original item purchased, or a store credit can be organised to be spent at our Branberry website.
– All shipping costs are at your own expense. Please include a self-addressed pre-paid satchel when you return the original item to us.