Green Elephant Large Mug Artisans Handmade Ceramics (with Handmade Mulberry Paper Packaging)
EXQUISITE | EXOTIC | CUTE
– Our ceramic mugs are hand-made by artisan so each item is a unique piece. We use lead free glaze and our mugs meet the FDA food standard. The mugs sit nicely in your palm.
– Enjoy lovely hot drinks while having a yummy morning/ afternoon tea. Relaxing on your weekend with a nice cuppa in your garden. Sipping a warm coffee with a lovely mug in the morning. A great gift for your family or friends who love collecting unique botanical mugs.
– The mugs are high fired to 1250 degrees centigrade so they are dishwasher (top shelf) and microwave-safe.
Only 1 left in stock
– This is a heavy large mug weight 548 g approx
– These pieces come from north Thailand. Our mugs are inspired by nature surrounding the village where they are made. Each piece is hand-shaped; a wheel is not used in the shaping process. This artisan method of ceramics is known as Sa-lap, which is a traditional way of making.
– You may find that measurements are approximate and colours and tones may vary slightly. Our pottery has its own charm.
– Your purchase supports education for disadvantaged children.
– Happy Customer reviewed “absolutely fabulous item, can wait to give it to my secret santa – VIC”
PRODUCT DETAILS AND CARE
Colour: green sourced from minerals
Dimensions/weight (approximate): W: 14.5 cm (including handle), W: 10 cm
(without handle) H: 10.5 cm; weight: 548 g (mug only) weight: 724 g
(including mulberry paper box)
Materials: clay, our glaze is free of lead.
From: Designed and hand-made by Life Interwoven and Tao Luang Studio Product care: washable in dishwasher and microwavable
Australia: by Australia Post
In order to provide the best possible experience for our customers, we engage a combination of Australia Post and a variety of courier services to keep costs manageable and to leverage the relative strengths of the carriers.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 days of receipt of your request.
Estimated delivery times in Australia 2-7 business days
If you would like to ship other countries outside Australia please contact us for the shipping cost.
With every parcel we send through our couriers or Australia Post, you're supporting carbon-offset projects that have positive environmental impacts.
Packaging & Handling
We use a combination of recycled materials and sustainable, recyclable and compostable packaging.
It could be new cardboard, recycled cardboard liners and boxes, our compost-a-pak bags or perhaps reusing materials that come to us. We will reuse cardboard and packaging materials, including insulating materials that have been sent to us, to protect your order and ensure it arrives in its original, pre packaged condition.
It matters to us that our customers are satisfied with their purchases from our Store.
In the event there is any damage in transit with your order, we need to determine the circumstances of the damage and adjust our systems and procedures to minimise risk of damage for subsequent deliveries. We request that you take photos of the parcel and the products, taking care to ensure the damage is evident on your photos and send to us, along with your best contact information and order details to email@example.com, within 24 hours of delivery receipt.
We will aim to process your submission within 48 hours, and will be back in touch to resolve using your nominated contact information.