Handcrafted Artisan Soaps
Handcrafted Artisan Soaps – Made with the highest quality plant based oils. NO added nasty chemicals. They also contain a high amount of coconut cream which insures that the soap has a creamy moisturizing effect.
All of these products have been thoroughly tested, and are not tested on animals. Nearly all of the ingredients are sourced locally within Australia, and are of the highest quality, except for the Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, which is sourced from Ghana, West Africa.
Ingredients: Olive oil,canola oil,coconut oil,coconut cream,distilled water,sustainable palm oil,sodium hydroxide,rice bran oil,castor oil,body safe fragrance,kaolin clay,sodium lactate,titanium dioxide,mica colours,neon pigment colours.
Decoration (if applicable): coconut oil,palm oil,safflower oil, glycerine (vegetable), purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, oat protein, wheat protein, and/or paper drinking straw, cosmetic glitter.
|Current pieces available||
Avocado & Mint, Cafe Mocha, French Vanilla Bourbon, Narcissist, Peppermint Crisp, Pink Moscato, Wild Mint
McConnell's This 'n' That utilises the services of Australia Post for our deliveries. Each parcel has a tracking number which will be emailed to you once your parcel is in the post.
- McConnell's This 'n' That aims to have all items packaged and processed within 12hrs (weekend and public holidays exempt).
- Expected delivery time is 3-5 business days from postage.
- Some items will have a delayed shipping and may have an expected delivery time of 10 business days, these items will state so in their description.
- if an item you have ordered is expected to have a delay you shall be informed via email.
- It is our aim that all items shall reach our customers in less than 14 days. if for any reason is has been 14 days since you placed your order with us and there has been no update please get in contact with us.
- Express postage is available. If the option does not appear at the checkout, please contact us.
*Please note shipping and handling fee's cover the cost of postage and packaging to ensure that your parcel arrives safely to your door in a timely manner.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Clearance items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Before returning your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assess your request. We will then advise on the return of your product. You should mail your product to: 139 Bettington Street, Merriwa NSW 2329, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Note: as we also have a busy store, we would appreciate it if you contact us via email, rather than calling us. We will contact you as soon as we have assessed your return request. If you are unable to do so, contact us on 02 6548 2889.
We appreciate your patience
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.