Hand Printed and Handmade Cross-back Apron
Organic cotton/linen blend hand printed cross back apron. Handmade in Gunning, NSW.
Only 5 left in stock
Made from an organic cotton/linen blend medium weight fabric, this cross-back apron is the most fun and fuss-free apron you will ever wear – no straps that need adjusting, no waist ties. You will find yourself living in this apron, it is so cute and comfortable. Setting this cross-back apron apart from all others with our unique Bandicute hand stamped fabric, this A-line Japanese inspired apron doesn’t need to be confined to the kitchen, studio or garden. Wear your cross-back apron out for a coffee teamed with your favourite t-shirt and jeans for a stylish, modern and comfortable look. Suitable for all ages and you won’t even need to take your handbag as the generous front pocket is large enough to hold your keys, lipstick and phone.
Our model, Jess, is wearing the apron with the Little Aussies collection and is approximately 170cms tall and usually wears a size 10-12.
This cross-back apron makes a great gift for that special someone in your life, especially with mother’s day fast approaching.
- One size fits 8 to 16
- Length from shoulder: 95cm approx
- Width at apron armhole: 53cm approx
- Bib width: 30cm approx
- Pocket size: 17 x 30cm approx
- Choose your own stamp and ink colour
- Comfortable wide cross-over straps
- Organic linen/cotton blend
- We recommend hand washing until fabric softens
- Your linen apron becomes softer the more you use and the more you wash it
- For reduced creasing, gentle machine washing on cold cycle, slow/no spin
- Do not dry clean
- Do not put in clothes dryer
- This hand printed garment is heat set for durability
- Once we receive your order we will make it and it will be despatched within 2 weeks of ordering
- Local pick up available for Gunning, Yass or Goulburn at checkout
- Flat rate shipping Australia wide
Your Purchase Supports Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust
Bandicute is super proud to support Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a wildlife sanctuary devastated the 2019/20 bushfires. $1 from the sale of each apron will go to Two Thumbs Wildlife Trust, a trio of koala sanctuaries and a rehabilitation centre two hours south of Canberra.