HONEY BUTTER BALM FOR VERY DRY SKIN – 40G
Our Honey Butter Balm is handmade with all-natural ingredients including locally produced macadamia oil, fresh beeswax plus a good helping of raw honey.
- 100% natural with no preservatives, fragrances or artificial ingredients.
- A truly edible skin food for dry, flaky skin.
- Thick and creamy formula, a little goes a long way.
- Can be used all over the body, especially dry hands, elbows, knees or wherever skin needs extra nourishment.
- Used as a lip balm, it works wonders on dry, chapped lips and provides protection from the elements.
- Beneficial for cuts, grazes and burns, it provides a protective barrier when used under bandages.
- Can be used to help prevent or soothe nappy rash.
- No animal testing. Ever.
This gentle, rich and nourishing balm is perfect for soothing irritated, itchy skin and chapped lips.
Fresh Beeswax and Honey:
- The beeswax and honey used in this balm are sourced from our organically managed hives.
- The natural beneficial properties of these two ingredients help to soothe irritated skin, making them amongst the best skincare ingredients for those who suffer from common skin problems.
- Beeswax and honey have been used since medieval times and are said to help repair skin from minor cuts, abrasions, burns and superficial wounds.
- Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection from environmental irritants.
- The raw honey is whipped into the cooled balm at the end of the process so it retains all of its wonderful benefits.
Cold Pressed Macadamia Oil:
Macadamia oil is said to be the perfect choice for dry skin. It contains protective properties which aid in skin recovery and help to reduce itchiness and inflammation.
Ingredients: Macadamia Oil, Raw Beeswax, Raw Honey, Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E.
Allergens: Contains nut oil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.