JB Face Lotion
In stock (can be backordered)
Our JB Face Lotion offers a superior level of hydration for your skin leaving it smooth, soft and oil-free.
Our formula carefully combines hydration with antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients. The innate natural properties promote collagen production, Vitamin B-5 increases coenzyme A (CoA), an agent important in lipid metabolism and other cellular processes that help fight the aging process.
Together our formula helps the breakdown of excess oil which in turn will reduce the clogging of pores that can lead to acne breakouts.
Backed by expert research, vegan friendly and used daily by our very own Jody.
Your specialist facial at home.
p.s. Take advantage of our awesome add one options to save, save, save.
How to use:
Apply one pump of JB Face Lotion morning and night. For best results use after JB cleanser and JB Face Spritz.
Purified Water, Vitamin B5, Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Certified Organic Honey, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Natural Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate.
All shipping is included with product charge amount listed on site.
The product will be shipped within in 1-3 days of purchase.
The tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
JB Cosmetics is not held responsible for any or damaged products while in transit. Should this occur the customer is to follow up with Australia post, lodge a complaint for them to cover damaged or lost products.
Should the customer like to purchase insurance at their expense email email@example.com and it will organised, to be done once insurance postage charge is paid. An email will be sent to customer for extra postage insurance for products.
The "Am I entitled to a refund?" checklist
Not sure if you're entitled to a refund? Run through this checklist and you'll be able to work out if you can get a refund under Australian law.
You're entitled to a refund, replacement or repair if:
- The item is faulty or damaged
- You were sent the wrong item
- You were sent the wrong size
- The item doesn't work as a reasonable person would expect it to work e.g. an LED makeup mirror which doesn't light up
- The item is significantly different from the product images and description
You are NOT entitled to a refund because:
- You just changed your mind
- You found the product cheaper at another store
- You don't like it
- You bought the wrong size
- The product has a fault that you knew about before you bought it. This includes instances where the fault was listed in the description.