Mona Lisa Surf Life Saving greeting card by artist Janet Besancon
Mona Lisa Surf Life Saver by French born Australian Janet Besancon
Mona Lisa Surf Life Saver greeting card
You almost want to be rescued by this famous lady. The surf life saving colours in Australia are as iconic as this Mona Lisa captured by French artist now Australian Janet Besancon on surf patrol.
This image was created by Janet using the lino cut printmaking technique. Janet is an avid member of her local surf life saving club where her own children are growing up through the nipper ranks.
After arriving in Australia with her children Janet and kids took to the surf like a duck to a pond mixing her unique heritage with her adopted new home..
Surf life savers are found around the coast of Australia providing patrolled beaches for swimmers to swim in safety. It is not just the locals who are drawn to the beach but many international visitors as well under the glancing eyes of the local surf patrols.
A beautiful colourful greeting card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8″ x 4.1″ when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
- This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Janet Besancon 2018.
- This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.
Let's keep it simple! FREE shipping within Australia with standard Australia Post products. Purchases over $75 will be sent Australia Post Parcels with tracking.
Should you require a different service, please contact me and I will obtain a quote for you.
Cloud Publishing is an Australian registered business and complies with Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled for a refund if the goods are not fit for purpose, of a merchandisable quality or not as described. Refunds for a change of mind are not covered by Australian Consumer Law so please choose your items carefully. This does not mean that we will not work with you to come up with a solution, it just means that it is not a mandatory requirement.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
For health reasons refunds can not be given for earring jewellery.
Refunds for other reasons and exchanges are as per our refund policy above.
Any other reasons will be at our discretion.