Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
Black Cumin Seed oil is packed with vitamins and is a rich source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and triple omega 3 6 9 supplement. Serves as a powerful immune booster proven to support your overall well being.
Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella sativa) is a small flowering shrub with purple or white-tinged flowers that grows in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and western Asia. The shrub produces fruits that have tiny black seeds. These black seeds have been used in remedies for thousands of years.
Black Cumin Seeds come from the seed pod of the flower Nigella Sativa. It is packed with vitamins and is a rich source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties and triple omega 3, 6, 9 supplement. Even though it contains a multitude of active compounds including alkaloids, saponins, sterols, B vitamins, minerals and omega-3 and omega-6 fats, researchers have been able to isolate the various active compounds that make up black seed oil and believe its major actions come from three naturally occurring phytochemicals:
- Thymoquinone (TQ) – This acts as a scavenger for both free radicals and superoxide radicals.
- Thymohydroquinone (THQ) – THQ is a potent acetylcholinesterase (AChE) inhibitor that supports the activity of neurotransmitter acetylcholine for brain vitality.
- Thymol – This is the active ingredient in thyme essential oil shown to potentially enhance your respiratory and nervous systems.
Health Benefits of Organic Black Seed Oil (helps to):
1. Fight Bacterial Infections
2. Reduce Appearance Of Scars
3. Relieve Allergies
4. Enhance Weight Loss
5. Relax Nervous System
6. Relieve Indigestion
7. Improve Memory
8. Nourish the Skin
9. Boost Immune System
10. Improve Overall general wellbeing
PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEED – Organic Cold-pressed, 100% Organic, NON-GMO, Solvent-free and Vegan.
Serving Suggestion: 1 teaspoon daily for 1 week. Then increase to 3 teaspoons daily.
DISCLAIMER: Before using, people with existing health conditions and those taking prescription medications should consult with their health practitioner. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If undesirable symptoms persist, see your health practitioner.