Outback barber greeting card by Australian artist Sima Kokaev
Looking for a haircut then you can’t go past the Outback Barber or should I say shearer freelancing on the side.
Outback barber greeting card by Australian artist Sima Kokaev taking a whimsical look of outback life with a barber using shearing shears to give a stylised haircut to a local in the Australian outback.
No fancy salon here. It’s too hot inside the shed so the barber gives haircuts out the front yard with the customer sitting on a box in the sun. Faithful dogs lie around or are they next in line for a haircut.
If you think the haircut is not straight, you might be right. Have a look at the beer cans in the forty four gallon drums.
Did I say barber! Not so sure as he also gives haircuts to horses and dogs with prices listed on the door. Maybe he is a shearer moonlighting on the side.
A great piece of Australiana to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and enclosed a protective cellophane envelope.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8″ x 4.1″ when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Sima Kokaev 2017.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· The Cloud Publishing logo is removed from the printed image.
Let's keep it simple! FREE shipping within Australia with standard Australia Post products. Purchases over $75 will be sent Australia Post Parcels with tracking.
Should you require a different service, please contact me and I will obtain a quote for you.
Cloud Publishing is an Australian registered business and complies with Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled for a refund if the goods are not fit for purpose, of a merchandisable quality or not as described. Refunds for a change of mind are not covered by Australian Consumer Law so please choose your items carefully. This does not mean that we will not work with you to come up with a solution, it just means that it is not a mandatory requirement.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
For health reasons refunds can not be given for earring jewellery.
Refunds for other reasons and exchanges are as per our refund policy above.
Any other reasons will be at our discretion.