Not just any honey, Miele D’ Oro 100% raw honey goes to your table straight from the beehive, with every jar being lovingly handled only by the beekeeper, me!
The taste and character of this honey changes with the seasons, to reflect the blossoms of the Tweed Valley. It is cold-extracted in small batches to keep it fragrant, fresh and to give you a unique flavorsome experience!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 cm|
Miele D'Oro has an account with Australia Post. We will arrange freight through this account and send you a tracking number.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination and it is established by Australia Post and their fee it is already calculated when an order is placed on Miele D'Oro's website together with a small additional fee for the handling and anti shock packaging. Miele D'Oro does not provide over the phone provide freight quotes before processing payment if requested at the time the order is placed but this information is available at the check out before payment is done.
3. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Miele D'Oro will not receive a refund. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Miele D'Oro will not receive a refund. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Miele D'Oro behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Miele D'Oro with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
7. All goods/products must be unused when returned to Miele D'Oro in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
8. We do not accept cancellations and returns for change of mind on indent items.