Beachport Minerals Red Cap- Equine
Liquid minerals and hydration supplement for horses. Low dose cost effective supplement.
Out of stock
The Beachport Liquid Minerals Red Cap is formulated specifically to benefit horses after times of work or stress. With the benefits of a trace element combination, electrolytes and amino acids suitable for the equine industry, the Red Cap liquid supplement for horses is designed to assist horses after strenuous work to bring them back up, to help with growing out young horses and also broodmares.
- Application flexibility – can be used in water supply or mixed with feed.
- Key trace elements to aid in muscle protein, muscle strength and function, coat health and condition, growth rate, reproduction, lactation and also the immune system.
- Amino acids and electrolytes in the Red Cap help a horse’s recovery after strenuous exercise.
- Kelp / Seagrass extract with over 90 different natural nutrients are included for overall health of the horse.
- This product DOES NOT contain UREA
- 3-year shelf life
- To get best results for horses in work or stress:
- 20mls Red Cap liquid horse supplement for mature horses after strenuous exercise.
20mls per horse, per 2 weeks (No more than 60mls per 6 weeks).
- 10mls for younger & lighter horses every 2 weeks. (No more than 30mls per 6 weeks).
Key Times to use it
- For horses not in work, Red Cap can be used year round at 2 week intervals for health & condition
- Directly after strenuous exercise for horses in work
- For racehorses, do not use within 2 weeks prior to horses racing. Red Cap is designed for rehydration and recovery after strenuous work.