Red Gum Tree Flowers Art Print
$49.00 – $240.00
Red Gum Tree Flowers Art Print
Title: Red Gum Blooms
These wall prints are of a painting which was inspired by the colours and textures created by time and rust on this old tank and windmill. The beauty in this image I found to be the corroded iron against clear blue skies.
A fine art paper print, available framed or unframed in a classic white frame to compliment any space.
• small: 19x19cm
• medium: 28x28cm
• large: 38x38cm
• framed: 70x70cm
Or a fine art canvas print either unstretched and loose or stretched, both with a protective coating. Available unframed or framed in a neutral Tasmanian raw oak frame perfect for any interior decor.
• large unstretched: 35x35cm
• stretched: 33x33cm
• framed: 35x35cm
Fine art prints are created using archival quality paper, canvas and inks
• the copyright remains with the artist, it is not transferable with this sale
• colours of the prints may vary slightly from the image on the screen
• sizes quoted may vary slightly from the ordered artwork
• frames and prints are made to order so please allow around 3 weeks
PRINTS AND CARDS
• All items are carefully handled and packed professionally.
• Small size paper prints are packaged carefully in clear wrap bag and placed in a rigid envelope while other prints are rolled and protected in tissue paper and a clear wrap bag and placed in a mailing tube for shipping.
• Framed & stretched prints ready to be hung will be packaged in bubble wrap and placed in strong boxes for safe delivery.
• For all orders under $200 shipping is $13 within Australia. For all orders within Australia that are over $200 shipping is free. Some international shipping is available at this time.
• Please contact me directly if you find that you can not order online and would like something in particular.
• Original pieces are shipped for free. Each piece is lovingly wrapped and boxed for safe transportation, along with a certificate of authenticity.
SHIPPING TIME FRAME
• as I live on a farm some distance from the nearest small country town in SA, the time it takes to get a product to you can alter. But as a general rule the the time frame is generally around 2 weeks for production.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging
Some items are exempt from refunds and returns
• Gift vouchers are exempted from refunds and returns
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
• Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
• Original artwork unless it is damaged due to our error or during delivery
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: PO BOX 260, keith SA 5267, Australia.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 260, keith SA 5267, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.