Set of 6 Hand Woven Cotton Placemats – Natural Botanical Dyed Indigo (Free Shipping)
– This cotton placemat is outstanding for your dining table set.
– It is a great house-warming gift for friends who love natural products.
– It is great for family members who love the home decoration.
– It is a perfect gift for friends or family who just decorate their new kitchen or home.
– They are big enough for glass/cup placement. Please note that these products are made by artisans. Some slight variation in colour, size and finish may, therefore, occur in the product range.
– Cotton is a natural materials that is biodegradable.
Only 2 left in stock
QUALITY | NATURAL | VIBRANT
This cotton placemat is outstanding for your dining table set. It is a great house-warming gift for friends who love natural products. It is great for family members who love the home decoration. It is a perfect gift for friends or family who just decorate their new kitchen or home. They are big enough for glass/cup placement. Please note that these products are made by artisans. Some slight variation in colour, size and finish may, therefore, occur in the product range.
Cotton is a natural materials that is biodegradable.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND CARE:
– Machine wash on a gentle cycle, dry in shade. Alternatively, one of our clients soaked them with soapy water for half an hour. Then rinse them and lay them flat in the shade to dry. It may slightly shrink after wash.
– Indigo colour; the original colours may slightly vary from the photograph.
– Dimensions: W: 34 cm, L: 46 cm. Weight per unit (approx.): 110g
– 100% Cotton
– Life Interwoven has designed with the artisans this placemat. Taidam dyed it from botanical colours. The cotton is from mixed sources including some chemical free cotton grown by the Taidam community. The Taidam are an ethnic group. They migrated from China and Vietnam to settle in Thailand in late 19th century.
HAPPY CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK
“Yes. Thank you. We have received the placemats and they are beautiful.”
“Hello, The placemats are perfect. Thank you very much!”
By Australia Post; carbon-offset programme
In order to provide the best possible experience for our customers, we engage a combination of Australia Post and a variety of courier services to keep costs manageable and to leverage the relative strengths of the carriers.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1-2 days of receipt of your request.
Estimated delivery times in Australia 2-7 business days
If you would like to ship other countries outside Australia please contact us for the shipping cost.
With every parcel we send through our couriers or Australia Post, you're supporting carbon-offset projects that have positive environmental impacts.
Packaging & Handling
We use a combination of recycled materials and sustainable, recyclable and compostable packaging.
It could be new cardboard, recycled cardboard liners and boxes, our compost-a-pak bags or perhaps reusing materials that come to us. We will reuse cardboard and packaging materials, including insulating materials that have been sent to us, to protect your order and ensure it arrives in its original, pre packaged condition.
It matters to us that our customers are satisfied with their purchases from our Store.
In the event there is any damage in transit with your order, we need to determine the circumstances of the damage and adjust our systems and procedures to minimise risk of damage for subsequent deliveries. We request that you take photos of the parcel and the products, taking care to ensure the damage is evident on your photos and send to us, along with your best contact information and order details to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of delivery receipt.
We will aim to process your submission within 48 hours, and will be back in touch to resolve using your nominated contact information.