Upcycled Feedbag – Honey
$9.00 – $18.00
Regular Post cut-off date Saturday 12 December 2020.
Express Post cut-off date Saturday 19 December 2020.
Upcycled Feedbag Creations
How would you like to hit the streets or supermarket and be a talking point with one of my snazzy shopping tote bags. They are super strong, very durable and created from upcycled stock feedbags 🛍 They are a quality upcycled product, handcrafted by an Aussie Farmher, in Mount Prospect, Victoria, Australia.
* Beautiful designs
* 3 Sizes to choose from ( Small, Medium, Large)
* Handles are securely attached with two rows of stitching
* Roomier than traditional grocery bags
* Tough, water resistant, extremely versatile
* Wash with warm soapy water or hose them out
* Handy for many things, Gift bags, Grocery bags, Craft bags and Beach bags – just to name a couple
* Free of any animal-derived material, therefore they are 100% vegan
A lot of work goes into making my creations, but being recycled and handcrafted they are not perfect. However, this adds to the character of my items.. They are individual, practical and in turn reduce the waste that is put into our environment ♻️
craft bag, large, medium, small
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Orders will be shipped via AUSTRALIA POST.
I offer FREE SHIPPING on all Australian orders over $200.
All orders under $200 are calculated @ per item weight.
Please allow 1 - 2 weeks for your order to be processed after it is placed.
Once dispatched, AUSTRALIA POST should have your parcel delivered in 2 - 14 working days.
A tracking number will be provided via email, so you are able to keep track of your parcel’s progress.
At Leisa's Custom Creations, my goal is to offer you prompt and efficient shipping of your items, no
matter where you live. I'll try our very best to have your items to you as soon as possible.