RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED ITEMS ON SPEND WITH US, BUY FROM A BUSH BUSINESS™
These categories are restricted to pre-approved sellers or prohibited on Spend With Us, Buy From a Bush Business™.
To apply for approval, to sell restricted items, please contact us email@example.com . Let us know you’d like to be approved to list restricted items.
You must supply your Spend With Us username, Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN), registered business name and website.
- Items must be new and in the original packaging
- Listings must not offer international postage
- Listings must not include images of nudity or sexual content
- Adult Items/Adult themed Items
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Weapons and Knives
- 3rd Party Gift Cards (Your own businesses Gift Cards are Exempt from this Restriction)
- Items requiring Safety policies
- 3rd Party Travel (If you own or run a travel business, you are exempt from this restriction)
- Used Clothing
- Animals and wildlife
- Artifacts, cultural heritage, and grave-related items
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Any product Encouraging illegal activity
- Event ticket resales
- Government documents, IDs and licences
- Hazardous, restricted or regulated materials
- Human remains & body parts
- Lock-picking devices
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Medicine, medical devices and healthcare products
- Personal relationships and prohibited services
- Police-related items
- Real estate
- Stamps, currency and coins
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property
- Used cosmetics
Why does Spend With Us, Buy From a Bush Business™ have this policy?
We want to make sure all restricted items are available to those who wish to purchase them and can do so legally, while preventing those who do not wish to view or purchase these items from easily accessing them.
Activity that doesn’t follow Spend With Us, Buy From a Bush Business™ policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling store listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to store listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Date: July 2020