Why Spend With Us?
8 WAYS TO NOURISH SKIN WITH Natural Body Balm – handmade with love by Dawn View Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
Extra virgin olive oil is full of antioxidants with an excellent fatty acid composition that nourishes, protects and softens the toughest of skin. From our toes to our temples, you will love it on every inch of you skin. Here are a few ways to indulge:
1. WINTER SKIN DEFENSE – In winter months, massage into dry knuckles and cuticles, as well as rough patches on heels and elbows.
2. TREAT YOUR FEET – Use balm has a foot treatment, put on your coziest socks and tuck into a good book or movie!
3. SEXY LEGS – Give just-shaven legs a nourishing sheen after showering!
4. SUN RELIEF – Soothe sun-kissed shoulders in warm months
5. HEALING – Dab on burns, scars or skin irritations like eczema
6. MAKE UP REMOVER – Apply a small amount with a cottonball to gently remove eye make-up, while nourishing eyelashes and delicate skin around the eyes.
7. GIFT FOR NEW MUMS – Treat new or expectant mums to a tub of balm to heal stretch marks, sores and nappy rash, too!
8. MASSAGE – Warm a small amount in hands and treat a loved one to a soothing full body rub with a splash of your favourite essential oil!
A little goes a long way.
What are your favorite ways to use body balm?
Purchase a tub from DAWN VIEW OLIVE OIL, are a family business with the Olives being both grown & processed in the local region of North East, Victoria.