Why Spend With Us?
Because I put so much love and care into what I do, and I’m told, you can taste that love in my product.
Nestled on a quiet farm on the outskirts of Goulburn NSW, you will find Me, Peta-Maree, quietly melting, mixing and creating delicious chocolates for all to enjoy.
Always having a passion for baking, 15 years ago I took over a chocolate shop and fell in love with creating treats that delighted so many people.
After a small break, we moved to a beautiful farm on the outskirts of Goulburn in regional NSW. I was still baking for friends and family and realised it’s what makes me happy and brings me joy and I wanted to share that with others, thus began Milo and Moo.
I love buying from Regional business and, being married to a farmer, realise the importance of keeping our regional towns and businesses thriving and growing.
Where do we ship?
We ship all over Australia. In the warmer months, we will only ship early in the week (unless the weather is predicted to be cooler) to avoid your chocolates sitting in a warehouse or on a truck over the weekend.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping prices are dependent on shipping weight starting at $15 per order for approx 6-8 bags. More than that is $20.00.
Orders are shipped via Australia Post with a tracking number
Our website and our online store area have been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all our products. To help you make the right selection please use this information and select carefully.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us in its absolute discretion, all Products are sold on a no return for credit basis, unless • Subject to this clause, the Products are received in a damaged state; or • incorrect Products are supplied to You; or • the Products are faulty.
- If the Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any replacement Products), or does not correspond with its description or the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality, we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid.
- Claims for credit must be made within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the Products by You by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the slip which accompanied the Products that were supplied must be presented, failing which any such claims are deemed to be waived.
- In the event we agree to the return of the Products for credit, You will be notified of the appropriate procedure to be complied with to return the Products.
- If you are entitled to a refund from us, we will pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition.
If you need more information, you can contact us via email email@example.com
Milo and Moo Chocolates accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit on return to us.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
As our products are handmade and packed specific to your order, cancellations must be advised within 6 hours of order.
Due to the nature of our product, no exchanges are available.
Returns will only be accepted in accordance with our Refund Policy above