Washpool Skin Wellness
Why Spend With Us?
Washpool Farm Soaperie is the home of ethical, authentic and nourishing giftware and everyday home, bath and body care.
Our handcrafted soaps and natural bath and body products are all handmade here at the Soaperie in Ballandean, in rural Queensland.
Made with premium ingredients, our formulations are designed to cleanse and gently nourish the skin.
We are in the heart of the Granite Belt Wine Country, and our region was affected by two bushfires in 2019 (February & September), as well as the ongoing drought from 2018, and the Covid-19 shutdown in 2020. Tourism businesses like ours have been heavily affected by all of these events. We are now reliant on our online sales.
We truly appreciate the support of our customers for buying handmade Australian goods during this time.
At Washpool we hand-craft the highest-quality natural soaps and cleansers, using the best ethically sourced ingredients.
- We’ve done the research for you – we carefully source our ingredients from ethical & fair trade suppliers, and we buy Australian, organic and local where possible.
- There are no “nasties” in our products – you’ll be able to recognise our ingredients – most of which are edible and food grade. Our ingredients include cold pressed edible oils, butters and milks, extracts, infusions, activated and whole botanicals along with clays, honey, fruit and vegetables. Find out more about our ingredients.
- We carefully hand-craft and package all of our products on site
- We seriously investigate the best options for packaging, including purchasing biodegradable, recycled and recyclable packaging
- Our products are not tested on animals (except our human volunteers!)
- You’re supporting a family-run rural business who gives back to our local community and charities
- Your bathing experience will become a sensory heaven filled with luscious lathers and heavenly scents
Regular Post cut-off date Saturday 12 December 2020.
Express Post cut-off date Saturday 19 December 2020.